Journal of Health and Medical Research | Special Issue Guidelines
Journal of Health and Medical Research welcomes proposals for creating special issues that fall within the scope of the health sciences published by Lexis. The special issue aims at exploring new, relevant, and most compelling dimensions in the field of health and medical sciences that missed a mention in the journal on a regular basis.
Special issues will be released on a monthly basis and proposals will be accepted accordingly. All proposals should include the following information:
- Title of the proposed special issue
- Purpose and current relevance
- List of topics to be covered
- List of potential contributors
- Guest Editor(s) and Reviewers
- Address, phone, e-mail, and fax of guest editors and reviewers
- Tentative deadlines for submission and review process (Timeline for submission, review, and final acceptance)
Role of EB Members
- Review the special issue proposals for relevance to current research in the concerned field.
- Recommend suitable proposals and their guest editors along with their biographies.
Once a proposal has been accepted by the EB members for creating a special issue, the corresponding guest editors will be responsible for handling and processing of the special issue articles.
- Special issue articles can include both original unpublished research articles and review articles related to the specific theme.
- Manuscripts will be accepted for publishing in the special issue only after getting approved by the peer review committee [selected by the guest editor(s)].
- All the articles in special issues should strictly adhere to journal style and formatting.
- Each special issue can be created with 10-15 articles.
- All accepted manuscripts can be submitted online via https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/health-medical-research.html Submission should be accompanied by a cover letter with reference to the concerned special issue theme.
- Accepted manuscripts submitted before the deadline will be published within the given timeframe for the respective journal publication.
All proposals should be submitted to https://www.scholarscentral.org/submissions/health-medical-research.htmlor send as an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Journal of Health and Medical Research
Mail ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
Whatsapp No: +1-504-608-2390